Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tomorrow

SO its almost midnight I am sucking down all the water possible. cause as of midnight no food or drink. and they want a pregnant women to sit in a hospital from 8 till 12:30 with no food or water uhmmm I am going to be hanous tomorrow poor mom and michael good thing they truly love me. Oh man Hopefully tomorrow night I will be holding her.
Reality hit me though today I am going to have a new little one Like not in the belly in my arms needing me for everything and panic hit me hard uh I donyt want a baby I am not ready. Is that horrible oh well its the truth.
SO keep the prays coming we do want her here tomorrow we really do. I should go to bed. though really. Expect calls my 2 loyal readers LOL katie and Rach. Love you 2

3 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

You bet I'm loyal. I check this thing at least twice a day. No joke. Good luck I am so excited for you, you are going to do great and so is Allison. Tell mom hi for me.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well, I understand about wanting the baby one second and NOT the next, I am the same way about getting prego! Yes, NO, Yes...No, I don't know! GOOD LUCK
Kellyn

The Trotter Family said...

CONGRATS! I got the call from Michael, but I seriously had the hardest time understanding him with all the static. I got 7 pounds 9 ounces and that you guys are both doing well. I didn't catch anything else. Post pictures soon!