Sunday, August 30, 2009

The cats out of the bag

cat out of the bag Pictures, Images and Photos
Okay so lets let this cat of the bag......Now that Jimbo and Gail Face have given there MAJOR stamp of approval on Tuesday I can say with great pride and joy.........I have meet my prince charming!!!! Yes its true My best Friend is my Boy FriendLove Icon Pictures, Images and Photos!!!!!
So let me share a bit about this amazing man. Besides being there for me through the life changing hard times. He has been my shooting buddy,My partner in crime, My fellow goof ball, my shoulder to cry on, my lil mans tutor, lil girls living jungle gym and such a great example in there life. Gosh I could gush on and on and on about him. but truly and honestly he has helped me be strong enough to not just find and be my true self again he has encouraged and makes me want to be the better version of my self. Okay now about him.
Nick that's his name. Is from Louisville KY. From an amazing and very loving supportive family of two younger brothers. His parents are great and super excepting they love the kids and me YEA its SO great. Mama Ulmer is a riot and daddy Ulmer is the always watching quiet dad. Nick is a NCO (non commissioned officer) in the US ARMY he is Intel in the army but he is painfully humble about his accomplishments and his MOS (job). and Bonus he is a super hottie. Could a girl get much better a Smart, Sexy , caring man I know I know Jackpot.
We meet threw one of his old roommates actually....His roommate had the hots for me so I was invited over to the Man Cave for a party. Walked in and Nick says he knew then, well he and I stared talking ....and from then we haven't stopped talking he has been my best friend and when my life became how you say less complicated he became my boyfriend.

For the first time in my life that i can recall my parents truly approve of who I am with and speak highly of him. Man I really have grown up. I have learned from my past and am looking forward to a brighter Hopefully less rocky future. Just wanted to finally blog about my man now that my Parents have given the stamp of approval! APPROVED Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

So bummed I wasn't able to meet him with mom and dad

The Trotter Family said...

I'm happy for you! I am glad you have found someone that makes you happy!

Kristyn said...

Jessica - I was so sad to hear you were sick over tahnksgiving and that i didn't see you at church that sunday. your kids looked super cute though. it was funny actually, they were walking by and i thought I know them! Who are those kids? Then I saw them with your parents and realized who they were. So how are things going with Nick? I know this post was a while ago, and a lot can happen in the dating world in that amount of time! :) I hope you're happy, Jessica. You really are an amazing woman. (And you look absolutely gorgeous in that photo.)