Thursday, April 10, 2008

Delayd reality is funny


So I am hanging out with taylor, michael came home and I get on the computer to blog and what not, and it hit me how absolutely horrible my spelling is. Any one that knows me knows I cant spell. Funny thing about this is. I am now the FRG (Family Readiness Group) Secretary. I found this quiet entertaining. Thank heavens for Spell check because my notes on the monthly meeting have to be e-mailed out to all the spouses in the Company. LOL oh man I am a nerd. I mean come on I spell checked this blog and I spelled secretary wrong LOL oh man this should be entertaing for all partys involved

3 comments:

Meggers said...

spelling correctly is overrated. i love you.

Katie Schultz said...

Wow I am the same. I have no idea how I got through school. I worst is when You want to leave a simple note for someone... say your husband, and you don't know how to spell something, so you end up changing the note to suit your spelling range. I am their with you sista

The Trotter Family said...

No one cares, we all love you the way you are. I have to spell everything correctly because I married the grammar and spelling police. Otherwise, I don't think I would bother spell checking!