Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Come out Come out where ever you are


Okay Seriously baby alison come out all ready. LOL so we have 9 days left till the Ammnio and the possible C-section HURRAY. and since easter I have had 3 Fauls alarms. man this girl is going to make her mark in the world I know she has inside me. Well our last False alarm I had spotting and contractions. Fun fun so Alison (a friend ) came over and sat with Taylor and michael and I braved the tornados to go to the hospital I was there for 2 hours with contractions...but thats not why I was held for so long because little alison was not having it. It being them listening to her heart beat. LOL every 10 mins the nurse would be in there re-adjusting the moniter to try and get alison again LOL. it was pretty amusing for me at least.
Oh yes I did say tornados we are in tornado season now. Crazy how quikly you get used to the weather you live in I have been through 4 tornados now. whats crazy is I will hear the tornado siren and just keep doin what I am doing like one of the times I was on my way to and OB appointment the sirens went of and I just kept going to the appointment. Oh but it is weird church was actually cancelled one sunday do to a torrnedo that came through the night befor and knocked out all the power in 4 countys again our family we got up got ready for curch went to find a not on the door no church it was sooo weird not having church.


Hmmmm other news michael will be leaving for Iraq between the 24th and the 27th he packed all his stuff up on sunday. That was hard I was really upset it literally made me sick to watch.
Other then that I have been cooking and cleaning like a crazy person and thanks to supper taylor you cant tell hehehehe. that sweet boy he lets me have something to do everyday!. Today though he helped me make the cinnamon raison bread from scratch he is really good at cooking im so impressed now if we could just get him not to eat the flour and everyother ingredent we would be in buisness.
Thats it for us just Cant wait for GEE Gay and Gam to get here on the 16.

2 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

Oh wow, this baby really has been a rollercoaster ride. I am so sorry for you if she turns out to be like me, oh man. I will be praying for you guys. I am pretty jealous of mom for getting to go out and help you, I wish I was able to go too, however I am not sure Ruby would be helpful if we came. I guess I will just wait patiently... :(

The Trotter Family said...

I am so excited to see you out here again! I hope everything goes perfect for you this time. I think Tay put you through the wringer!