Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long Time NO BLOG

okay I know I know I know I went MIA on Bloggingand well communication withalmost everyone in General......But I am back and Happier then ever hmmmmm okay what to report:
-Uhm Michael and I are Divorced...but we are still friends
-I work tofull time jobs one as a DOD (Department of Defence) Lifeguard and the other as a massage Therapist at a Day Spa I love itbut hate being away from my babies sooooo much I work everyday but every other sunday.
-Taylor is doingamazzing his speech is getting sooo sooo good and he is such a good boy and the sweetest big broAnd quit the lil helper. He loves school and his friends at school its just sooo dang cute.
-Alison wow she is a mover she is up and walking and man that lil flirt is in no short supply for personality.
-We are in Savannah Gorgia and loving it no plans tomove this year but who knows what the futer brings if I have learned anythingits to go wherelife takes you and enjoy the path to the destination.

SO there is the short of the long end Life is Bliss and we are Joyful here are some Pics of us in the past week. Love and missed yall and cant wait to get back into the swing of things off to bed for work comes in 4 hours


2 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

YAHOO!!!!!! I am so so so happy you updated your blog. Thank you. Alison is such a cute mix of you and Mike. I love her big checks. Taylor is a sweet boy. I am happy he is doing well in school and with his speech. Love you and wish you were closer so I could see those kids grow up.

Berkeley said...

Yay! Cute pictures of cute kids. I'm glad you like your job. I never want to graduate because I love my job.