Saturday, August 1, 2009

So there I was......

So There I was Literally 15 minutes ago on my kitchen floor in a puddle of my own well "astronaut water". Okay so in case you didn't know I have had strep since Monday night but have been going to work everyday anyways. Thursday I worked an 11 hour shift it was getting bad like walking and everything would go black...even i got it okay no more work so I called out yesterday. stayed in bed most of the day it was Michael's night to have the kids and its his day with them so me being a genius figures okay feeling better then Thursday, no kids (mommies you know where I am going on this one) I got the kids room cleaned up 2 loads of laundry going. Perfection lets hit the Piggly Wiggly (no that's not a joke its a real store out here in the south lol so country LOVE ITPhotobucket) pull up to my apartment sitting in the car okay I recognize I may have over done it I look at the 3 flights of stairs I am about to have to climb with these grocery's in this Oppressive humidity and heat so I load my self up like a pack mule (shoot I am only doing this trip once) VICTORY I MADE IT. to the door drop one arm of grocery's find my keys get the door open get all grocery's in until I bend over to get the soy milk out of a bag on the floor....... AND THEN...

THERE I WAS

and now here I am I bed after putting the grocery's away and mopping the floor blogging about my moment. a few thoughts came to mind:
1. This Georgia Strep is some roided out Gangster Strep Photobucket
2. I was sooo glad I was alone when I passed out because its funny to tell the story it is a whole nother thing to have come to with someone around and me in Pee Pee Pants. plus how scary would that be for the babies
3. Kinda freaked out not giong to lie bit scared

So now I camp out on my bed with my bowl-o-Chinese food and Gatorade with my laptop and stand up comedy on the TV

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

When I started reading, I had to ask Chad what Astronaut water was. I finally got it at the end! How funny and scary at the same time! You are pushing yourself too hard. Take a break and relax (advice I know I should take too). I hope you are feeling better now!

Katie Schultz said...

Isn't funny, when moms get sick we can't call into work we still push ourselves to our limits, but when some men get sick they are such babies and can't do ANYTHING. So grateful you passed out in your apartment and not on your way up the stairs!

The Nomadic Browns (Jessi's) said...

Good call yes need to rest but ill be okay, and sooo true glad I was in the Apt.